Sewing pattern ans instructions: underpants, undershirt and cami bra – plain underwear for girls!
This underwear bundle contains the patterns for three basics:
• underpants (size 74 – 152 / 9 m to 12 years) – classic cut and suitable for kids (possible to be cropped)
• the undershirt (tank top) with a round neckline in size 74-152 / 9 m to 12 years). Neither too slim nor too wide. A classic piece and even suitable for boys.
• A cami bra, size 92 to 152 (2T – 12), very plain and with a round neckline, too.
Sewing underwear is super fast, fun and a great opportunity to use up scraps. And the results are much prettier and of better quality than store bought underwear.
Difficulty: Experience with sewing knits preferable.
Fabric recommendation: Please use knit fabric (Jersey knit, single jersey or interlock). It is best to use a fabric made of cotton, with or without spandex.
The PDF file contains 30 color pages (DIN A4):
• 12 pages of detailed photo instructions with lots of tips and tricks, information about material. Even if you never made underwear before, you will learn everything you need to know. Text in English language.
• 8 pages pattern pieces in 11 (14) sizes (pants and shirt only: 74, 80, 86, / 9m, 12m, 18m all three pieces: 92, 98, 104, 110, 116, 122, 128, 134, 140, 146, 152 / 2,T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6,7,8,9,10,11,12)
• Fabric knowledge and sewing advice as well as design examples
• add-on: the sewing pattern itself also comes as a large format pdf for plotter (with German labeling)
This pattern is designed for potty trained kids.
Please note: My patterns don’t include the seam allowance, it needs to be added when cutting out the pieces.
All measurements are in centimeters / meters (you can find a small printable ruler in the ebook.)
The EU-sizes used convert approximately to these US-sizes:
68=6M • 74=9M • 80=12M • 86=18M • 92=2T • 98=3T • 104=4 • 110=5• 116=6 • 122=7 • 128= 8 • 134=9 • 140=10 • 146=11 • 152=12 • 158=13 • 164=14 • 170=15
European sizes are based on children’s height. If you know your child’s height, just convert it from inches to centimeters and select the EU size according to the height.
Please be aware that these are digital PDF-files you have to print yourself (“ebooks“), you will not receive a paper pattern via mail.
This pattern is optimized for DIN A4 paper, most will work fine on letter size paper as well.
This pattern is intended for private use and to produce one-of-a-kind pieces or small series for a small business. If you use the pattern for your business, please don’t forget to add the source “pattern by erbsenprinzessin.com“ to your promotional text. Thank you.
Mass production or industrial use of the undies is not allowed under any circumstances.
It is not allowed to sell ready to sew pieces of the undies (for example as a part of sewing kits).
You are not allowed to share, print or publish this PDF or any parts of it.
I can not be held responsible for any errors that patterns might contain, nor can I be held responsible for any injuries, losses, and other damages that may result from the use of the information in this pattern. Please ensure yourself that products made with this pattern follow your country’s children’s clothes safety regulations, as these vary widely form country to country.
Have fun sewing!